lundi 5 mars 2007

Biking

Lyon has a very cool program where there are public kiosks all over town where you can rent bikes by the hour. You can pick up a bike at any kiosk and drop it off at another. The first 1/2 hour is free, which makes it fairly convenient for commuting; afterwards they are 1 -2 euro an hour, depending on the length of time. Here is a pic of one of the kiosks:


Amy L., Priscila and I managed to figure the system out yesterday and we went for a bike ride along the Rhone up to the Parc de la Tête d'Or. It is a park where supposedly Christ's head is buried. Beats me how Christ's head might have ended up in France.

Considering I took this picture by holding the camera over my shoulder while biking along, I think it turned out pretty well!



1 commentaire:

Katherine a dit…

Funny, this weekend I posted a pic of Douglas on the bike I took over my shoulder on my blog.