samedi 30 juin 2007

Weekend

Rest and recuperation are on tap for my weekend.

Tomorrow, weather permitting, we are supposed to have a GEE group outing to the Parc de Courzieu, an animal park where you can be introduced to birds of prey and wolves. I strongly recommend checking out their website, if only to laugh at what must be one of the most incomprehensible English translations I have ever seen.

Afterwards we are supposed to go check out a Corbusier building, the Couvent de la tourette. Which sounds right up my alley.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi again,
just in case you didn't see my other note, I am around this week (not tonight) if you want to chat. so sorry to hear about what happened to you. how scary.
love,
laurel

Anonyme a dit…

That English on the site
you directed us to was indeed unusually murky. It reminded me about a story concerning an early computer program that translated material. To show off the program, people fed in proverbs in English. "Out of sight, out of mind" came back as "invisible, insane."