samedi 28 avril 2007

Labor day weekend

Tuesday is Labor Day and I have heard that absolutely everything will be closed. Even the metro won't be running!

Speaking of labor, things at work are pretty good. My first Bangladesh paper is finally coming out on May 1st. This wasn't from my dissertation, but was another thing I did with Habib. I recently submitted a paper from my dissertation to a journal and will soon have to undergo the agony of revisiting it again when it gets back from the reviewers. Nothing is more excruciating for me at this point than spending one minute thinking about my dissertation.

My next work project will be a paper on kidney cancer and gene-environment interaction, looking at xenobiotic metabolizing genes. Dad, you had better start reading up on NAT1, NAT2, and CYP so we can talk about them!

Aucun commentaire: